Baking the bacon in the oven is one of the easiest and quick ways to cook crispy, delicious bacon. You may wonder how the restaurants cook and serve you the finest crispy, bacon. The secret is, they do not cook it, they bake the Bacon in Oven.
If you are thinking that cooking bacon in the oven is a tough task rather than cooking it on a stove. You are completely wrong, cooking the bacon in the oven is much easier than on the stove. Besides, it cooks the Bacon evenly on all sides, making it super-crispy and enhances its taste.
The best part is you do not even need any additional ingredients, you only need high-quality bacon to make it cook in the oven. Also, cooking bacon in the oven prevents any sort of mess and keeps your kitchen clean. The oven rack allows the heat to reach each side and helps the bacon cook properly.
The entire process is less time-consuming, easy to do, and gives the best results. So, how to perfectly bake the bacon in the oven? The simple guidance mentioned below will let you understand the entire procedure and you can cook the bacon in the oven easily.
Bake the Perfect Bacon
To bake the Bacon the only thing that you need is the “bacon”. Make sure it is of good quality and has the best bacon available. When the bacon is of good quality, it will allow you to experience the best taste and you can enjoy a perfect meal. You can serve bacon with anything you like, with any of your favorite sauce or topping.
Instruction to Bake
- Start with preheating the oven and setting the temperature to 400 F. This temperature is ideal to cook the bacon evenly.
- In the baking tray, place the baking sheet with foil. Now arrange the oven rack over the top.
- The oven rack is the most important element to bake the oven, as it will remove all the excess grease, allows the heat to pass each corner, and makes your bacon crispy.
- After arranging the oven rack perfectly, place the bacon strips over the rack. Place them in a manner, one after the other to allow them to cook properly.
- Apply a layer of olive oil over the top with the help of a brush, place it in the oven and wait.
- Let it cook for a good 20 minutes or to your desired level of crispiness.
- After 20 minutes, take it out from the oven and enjoy it with your favorite sauce or any side dish.
The ideal Time to Bake the Bacon
The perfect time for cooking the bacon in the oven depends on the size and quantity of the bacon. If you are baking thin-cut bacon, then putting it in the oven for 12-15 minutes will be enough. The 12-15 minutes will make it evenly cooked and turn the color into golden brown.
Whereas, if the bacon is thick or huge in quantity, then the ideal time would be 20 to 25 minutes. Keeping it in the oven for 20-25 minutes, will make it perfectly crispy and give it a beautiful color. So, you can bake the bacon accordingly and get the best results to enjoy a perfect meal.
Also read: how to check Balance in Vodafone