It is everyone’s dream, but how to do it? Here are the tricks for having a flat and toned abdomen. In this article, we read about How to get a flat stomach?
A flat stomach is a must in both summer and winter. If we show it off in the summer, in cold weather, having a thin waistline is ideal for feeling tidy when wearing jeans or skirts.
Is it possible to have a flatter stomach in a few days? In a certain way, yes. But some premises must be made.
Flattening the belly in a week is possible as long as you do not imagine losing excess fat: in a few days, you can deflate, certainly not lose weight.
In the long term, it is essential to monitor nutrition and exercise to have a flat stomach.
Let’s see in detail how to get a flat stomach immediately and then improve over time.
Flat stomach in a week
A week is enough to deflate the belly, first of all, eliminating gas created by the wrong foods and poor digestion.
To lose the fat around the waist will take a few more weeks, but in the meantime, the feeling of having a flatter stomach will help you to move forward to reach the goal.
Five tips to get a flat stomach in a week
- Abolish too salty, leavened (bread, pizza, brioche), fried, industrial foods. Legumes, cheeses, sausages and cooked vegetables should also be avoided because they create air. Do not drink beer, wine and alcohol or carbonated drinks in general.
- Instead, eat whole grains, rice, wholemeal pasta, apples, pears, pineapple, asparagus, and fennel. Yes, also to chicken and fish breasts, particularly the blue one, rich in essential minerals and omega 3 and 6.
- Always have a mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack of fruit or lactose-free yoghurt.
- Drink two litres of water a day.
- Start playing sports (if you don’t already): perfect aerobic activities combined with the abdominals. At least three times a week.
The three best exercises for a flatter stomach in a few days
If you go to the gym or if you are at home, add these exercises to your schedule:
- Supine, place your hands behind your head, with your elbows out. Slowly pull up your back while lifting your legs as well. Stay in the position for a few seconds and then drop down. Repeat 15 times.
2. Supine with your arms at your sides, plant your right heel on the floor and extend your left leg towards the ceiling. Pressing through your right heel, lift your hips until your back is straight. At this point, slowly lower your hips back to the starting position. Repeat 12 times on each leg.
3. Lying on your side with your legs slightly bent, slowly lift your torso. Keep your hands behind your head. Do ten reps on each side.
Also read: how to chop an onion