Are you concerned about forgetting an old jazz number that you might recently see in your bag? Are you attempting to make a call, but regrettably, your SIM card has no balance? Well, there is no need to fret. This post will help you know how to check your jazz number. There is no doubt that Jazz is Pakistan’s leading mobile network operator serving more than 60 million users right now. If you are also an old jazz user, you are in luck because you will have tons of facilities, making your life easy. Suppose you want to grab these benefits, learn how to check jazz numbers, and reuse your old numbers right away. Here is what you need to know!
Whether you are a Prepaid or a postpaid jazz user, you can utilize this method #1 without any hurdles. So, without any further ado, to find out your jazz number. Let’s dig deeper into the steps listed below.
- Firstly, turn on your phone, access your phone’s mobile dialer, and enter *99#.
- Once you do so, in a few seconds, an options bar will appear on your mobile screen showing your number, that is (MSISDN: 923xx-xxxxxxx).
- It is an easy way to check your jazz number without paying a single tax and following any strict rules.
Method #2 check jazz number
Here enters another simple method for the users of all mobile network operators such as Zong, Ufone, Telenor, and, of course, Jazz! Whether you are a prepaid or postpaid SIM user, you can now check all the things about the SIM number utilizing this method #2. So, if it sounds relevant to your requirements, we suggest you read and follow the instructions listed below.
- Firstly, you have to switch off your internet if it is open. Now, open your message app on your phone.
- After that, write the MNP in the message box and send the message to 667.
- Once you do so, in a matter of a few seconds, you will receive a message with all the SIM information such as phone number, SIM holder name, and lastly, the activation date.
- One thing that you must know about this service is that it is not free of charge. You will have to pay a fee for utilizing it.
Terms & Conditions check jazz number
- Bear in mind that you will get your Jazz Sim information on your mobile screen for free using method #1.
- Users could check only on the active SIM. An inactive sim may not work.
- Besides, codes could change from time to time by Jazz. So, it is essential to check the jazz site if the code mentioned ends with an error.
- Users can now quickly check the Jazz Sim Owner, Jazz Number enrolled address, and Place of Jazz Number and Jazz SIM by contacting the jazz helpline.
Also read: How to share jazz balance
We all know that Jazz 4G is currently Pakistan’s most reliable network. It is excellent in every context including, bandwidth, connectivity, and user base. So, do not ignore this network operator if your old network is letting you face troubles. Open your drawer and reuse your jazz number now!